About Marsh European Support Centre in Warsaw
Possibility. A word you hear a lot in the insurance circles when it comes to managing risk, but at Marsh it is far more than an empty mantra – it’s something the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor has lived and breathed for more than 150 years.
European Business Support Centre (EBSC) is an award-winning Centre of Excellence delivering best-in-class, end-to-end services to hundreds of Marsh teams and their clients across Europe. We go beyond transactional support and work with Marsh colleagues to improve their business processes and deliver value by:
- Harnessing new technologies
- Offering multilingual services
- Driving business transformation
As of today, we have a diverse team of over 300 colleagues representing 9 different nationalities. EBSC is created by language enthusiasts – collectively we speak 21 languages! We care about our well-being and we know that a friendly, supportive and inclusive work atmosphere is crucial. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality, and outstanding results.
Our plans for the future are ambitious. We plan to grow at a high pace and double in size within the next few years. Many people would never believe they would hear this next sentence: it’s an exciting time to be working in insurance right now.
Check our social media for updates:
Marsh McLennan Group: https://www.instagram.com/marshmclennan/
Mash Poland on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marsh-poland/
Marsh EBSC: https://careers.marshmclennan.com/eu/en/marsh-poland-ebsc
Call for interns
A fully paid Internship Program
Join our unique Career Starter Program created exclusively for students and graduates looking to start their professional career. At EBSC, we will provide necessary training to ensure you understand all relevant insurance processes and practices, feel comfortable using the tools and standards that are required and are able to grow you skills, competencies and knowledge. Throughout the four-month program, you will work in a multinational team and you will be responsible for a number of operational tasks and activities – always with the support and guidance of a professional leader and friendly teammates.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR DAILY TASKS:
- supporting a number of processes from the insurance lifecycle – this could include:
- Ensuring that all client details are correctly captured in our systems
- Preparing documents for our clients and colleagues
- Reviewing policies and contracts to make sure they are correct
- Creating invoices and ensuring clients have the right information to make payments
- Collecting information about claims faced by our clients
- contacting and supporting colleagues and clients located around Europe (predominantly via email)
- taking part in team meetings, events and trainings
- participating in an internship project, which will create an opportunity to develop your skills in an area of your choice (you can choose from 6 paths)
- Career Starter Program will take place in two separate dates. You can choose when it is the most convenient for you to start your adventure: October 12th – February 10th or November 2nd – February 28th
- Employment for at least 20 hours (or more) a week, giving you flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- 100% online recruitment
- Hybrid or Fully work-from-home mode (hybrid mode for those who live in Warsaw)
- Dedicated insurance training
- Fully paid 4-month Program
- Employment or civil contract – it is up to you!
- Benefits package if you choose employment contract
- Assigned Buddy & supportive multinational teams
- Unforgettable atmosphere
- Possibility for a permanent work after the internship
- 6 career development paths to choose from: Data Analysis, Quality Assurance, Recruitment, Internal Communication, Employer Branding and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Vide range of training sessions based on the chosen path
- Participation in business project group
- 80% – 20% work/training balance
- Certificate of completion
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- have a very good command of English language and min. B2 level in second foreign language (German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch)
- are a student or graduate and want to gain first working experience/change your working path
- want to work in a large, multinational company with branches all around the world
- have solid knowledge of MS Office package
- have an eye for details and basic analytical skills
- are well-organized and fast-learner
- enjoy working in diverse teams
Did you know that the Career Starter Program is highly appreciated by Interns from previous editions? 100 % of colleagues would recommend this Program to a friend!
Read the testimonials of the Interns from the previous editions of our Program and check what they liked the most about this experience:
„The whole internship was a great lesson for me. I learned a lot about communication, corporate environment and many other. It was a great time.”
„Big corporations are not all the same, EBSC has its unique, positive atmosphere”
APPLICATION DEALINE: October 8th
Don’t miss this opportunity to gather your first professional experiences and apply today!
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company’s 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.