Intern in Accounts Payable Department (w/m/x)
We are an international engineering company providing services in the field of technical consulting, design, and investment project management.
Global Business Services center located in Krakow provide global support for our line of business and corporate teams in the following areas:
- Project Management
GBS centralizes some of the processes across Jacobs and focuses on process excellence while also advancing the transformation initiative through additional work migration.
In Jacobs, every day is a chance to make the world a better place – let’s design your career with us!
- Downloading invoices submitted to AP mailboxes and scanning them into Optical Character Recognition tool
- Filling in information listed on the supplier invoices and on relevant forms within supplier invoice workflow and approval tool or in Optical Character Recognition tool
- Assigning approvers and routing supplier invoices to them for approval
- Checking vendor invoices with the purchase orders/agreements and entering them by ascertaining the correct expenses to be accounted
- Entering approved invoices into Oracle
- Answering to basic, routine questions submitted by AP internal/external customers
- Performing other tasks that fall under responsibility of AP department, that do not require previous experience or extensive training, as requested by more senior team members or team leader
- While performing the above tasks, follow clearly defined work instructions or standardized procedures, practices and techniques
- Very basic work experience gained through previous work in accounting or in an international work environment, supported by any specialized skills relevant for a specific AP area is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Theoretical knowledge or formal education in Accounting field not required
- 3 months paid internship (contract of services) with the possibility of prolongation
- A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced AR Accountants
- Internal trainings, possibility to get familiar with Oracle system and other accounting software
- Opportunities to develop your career in a dynamic, growing team
- Great working atmosphere!
We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative. We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disabilities, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental health, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave. Find out more about life at Jacobs.
As a Disability Confident employer, we will interview all disabled applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy.
If you require further support or reasonable adjustments with regards to the recruitment process (for example, you require the application form in a different format), please contact the team firstname.lastname@example.org
Zgłoszenia można wysyłać bezpośrednio do rekruterki – Maja.PlewinskaZagorska@jacobs.com